Monday, September 7, 2009

An International Run on the Banks (and other news)

News: Seems there are reports of some countries demanding their gold bullion back. As in all of their gold bullion. Being that most banks most likely dont have all their invested gold we're going to see some angry countries soon.

So we have an international run on the banks happening.

Background inventory strain has come from unexpected sources.
The Germans have demanded that gold bullion held in US custodial accounts be
returned to their owners, with physical gold shipped back to Germany.
The Dubai bankers have demanded that gold bullion held in London custodial
accounts be returned to their owners, with physical gold shipped back to the
United Arab Emirates. They are following the hired German counsel. In all
likelihood, neither US nor London sources are in possession of all the
gold held in those custodial accounts, since at least some of it probably was
improperly leased. By that is meant without owner permission or knowledge.
So an uproar could come soon with charges of gold bullion theft, or at
least failure of fiduciary responsibility. Theft is a simpler description.
I'll post the news articles as I find them.


Market Watch
HONG KONG (MarketWatch) -- Hong Kong is pulling all its physical gold holdings from depositories in London, transferring them to a high-security depository newly built at the city's airport, in a move that won praise from local traders Thursday.

MMORPG: Fallen Earth comes out on September 9th and I am very excited! There are reports of the server coming online as early as 12:01am Est. Which would mean I get to play it on the 8th! Central time zone yay.

I upgraded my computer with a new graphics card for the game a nVidia GTS 250 Performance Edition. I admit I went a little overboard but it is worth it. Also got new headphones and mouse as the dog ate the old ones.

The Future: This week will be interesting. Most likely have a loss in the Stock Markets.

Webbots are reporting possible Terrorist Event within the week. Might be a false flag.

Still researching the October 25th event. Have reports that National Guard officers are receiving orders to remove their families from major metropolitan areas by mid-October. Speculation as to why.

ATSnews.com: I'm pondering the idea I might share will Bill for the Press Corps. Maybe a tip line or when we get our Press Corps email accounts, making them public so our ATS fans can give us tips they would like to see researched and written about. I know I enjoy having the ATS community involved in my work makes me 1000% more satisfied with what I am writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment