This is a post written by a friend of mine on abovetopsecret.com, the post speaks for itself.
When in the course of Human events it becomes necessary to dissolve the
realities prescribed for the masses, and to establish Truth where the tenets of
Honesty are missing, it becomes our duty to advance the movements of Truth
and Liberty, to respect and enforce the Natural Rights of Man that the God of
Nature hath bestowed upon us.
Human history has shown that a people vulnerable to despotism suffer the most when the veil of secrecy is cast upon them, for it is this veil that hides the crimes and transgressions of the leadership to be carried out in the name of the people these guards are supposed to represent.
The Declaration of Independence of the Original 13 colonies dictates that the most heinous of grievances be enumerated. We must declare our independence as we have been left to it without recourse or representation for some years.
Let it be known the crimes of the Federal Government:
1. The suspension of the Writ Habeas Corpus: Thus allowing that citizen and non-citizen alike be imprisoned indefinitely without charge or trial, without the benefit of counsel, without benefit of examining evidence, and be subject to punishments cruel and unusual.
2. Entangling the nation in foreign conflicts, and engaging in military action without declaration of war: By committing the Armed Forces of the United States, and the National Guard of the Several States to war without legal recourse, without evidence of clear and imminent threat, without clear strategy, and without the means of finance.
3. The Creation of the Department of Homeland Security and the Expansion of Power of the National Security Agency: The creation of institutions of espionage for the purpose of spying on the American people without Due Process of the Law.
4. The Federal Reserve System: The creation of a central banking institution that has resulted in these United States being cast into the abyss of unsustainable and unpayable debt.
5. Members of congress and other Federal Officials have called for, and taken steps to form programs of involuntary servitude.
6. The Federal Government has used the Interstate commerce clause of the US Constitution to restrict the regular flow of goods and services through regulation intended to single out smaller competition. Under this very modus operandi the Federal Government has also ceded National sovereignty to multinational-corporate interests including the international banking and energy industries.
7. The members of the Federal Regime have engaged in the pilfering of public funds for corporate welfare programs opposed by the majority of the People.
8. Members of the Federal Regime have manipulated the vote of the people in regional and national elections to influence the outcome.
9. The Federal Regime has infringed, and continues to infringe on the Right of the People to keep and Bear Arms in attempts to disarm and subjugate the people.
10. The Federal Regime has engaged in a military propaganda campaign against the people of these United States in order to garner moral support for an illegal, undeclared war, by the insertion of Pentagon political operatives in nearly all media organizations.
11. The Federal Regime and Government have targeted political dissidents and publicly declared them terrorists for political purposes.
12. The Federal Government has engaged in fraud by manipulating economic data, accounting data, and statistical data to misinform the public as to the true nature of the Nation’s finances. Members have taken bribes in the form of “campaign contributions” by private interests in order to influence public policy.
13. The Federal Government has established a Tax Code System so pervasive and large that it has become, in practice, taxation without representation. Today it threatens to reduce the Nation to poverty.
14. The Federal Regimes and Government have by legislation subjected the American people to unreasonable searches and seizures and gross violations of privacy that the Federal Government would never tolerate in turn.
15. The Federal Government has created a “Constitution Free zone” extending 100 miles inland from all borders in an effort to subvert the Constitution as the Supreme Law of the land in nearly 2/3 of the Nation.
16. The Federal Government has refused to enforce immigration laws leaving the Nation vulnerable to waves of illegal immigrants and potential international terrorists.
In each instance the American people, using their Constitution as a guide, have petitioned the government for a redress of grievances, be it by vote, protest, or direct contact. All attempts, peaceful in nature, have been met with contempt and answered with further injury to the Rights of the Several States and the People. Such injustices have been suffered patiently. History shows that such a patient suffering of injustices are natural to the People, as the People are often reluctant to fundamentally change or dissolve the establishments to which they are accustomed. But when these establishments become destructive to the Liberty of the People, it is their right and duty to establish new government, and new guards to their future security:
Therefore, We the Undersigned Declare our Independence from the Tyranny of the Federal Government and it’s regimes. And to this end we pledge our lives, our fortunes, and our Sacred Honor.